How To Achieve Glass Skin With Problematic Skin?

| |
Hi Huneybees,


The talk of the town these days is the K-beauty trend - Glass Skin. We are talking about achieving that perfectly smooth and intensely hydrated complexion with an all-over sheen, just like your window pane. It's a sign of healthy and youthfulness, which everyone is dying to have.


When I first saw pictures of the trend, I was thinking, "NO WAY! I have scars and acne, moreover with my eczema patch, there is no way I can achieve that look. Moreover, Singapore's sweltering hot weather will make me melt the moment I step out of the house!"

But being a beauty lover, how can I just give up that way? I tried ways and means to combine skincare with a little play-cheat makeup and I think I've got it. One thing I learned from this is that simply relying on makeup alone will not work, you need a consistent skincare routine, religiously following through with it and together with makeup, then you can show off your flawless skin. This is something that can't be achieved overnight, but patience my dears, in just days, you can see the difference!


Above is how I managed to achieve that Glass Skin look, I hope this helps you all with problematic skin troubles like me, in achieving that flawless looking skin. You can now cancel out those filter and beautifying effects on your smartphone cameras and app.


Products mentioned:

- Etude House Monster Micellar Cleansing Water - Shiseido Senka Perfect Double Wash - Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Scrub - Pixi Glow Tonic - Pixi Rose Caviar Essence - It's Skin Power 10 Formula (YE Effector, VC Effector, GF Effector) - Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moist Eye Cream - Laneige Firming Sleeping Pack - Kanebo Evita Beauty Whip Soap - Pixi Glow Tonic To-Go Pad - Saborino Morning Mask - Ajuste Airy Touch UV Spray SPF50+ PA++++ Sunscreen - MKUP Illuminating Primer - Clio Super Sufur Kill Cover Conceal Cushion - Colourpop No Filter Concealer - The Face Shop Tone Up Cushion Trolls Edition - Maybelline Facestudio Master Contour V-Shape Duo Stick - e.l.f. Studio High Definition Undereye Setting Powder - Colourpop Crystal Liquid Highlighter (Aventurine) - NYX Makeup Setting Spray (Dewy Finish)



Remember to stay hydrated and drink more water too! 

Cheers to good skin!






Signature__zpsdf69aa7c


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin