Shine Bright Like A STARRR This Valentines' Day

| |
Hi Huneybees,


YES! YES! YES!!! After waiting for so long, seeing so much intros and reviews online, the M.A.C x Patrick Starrr is finally here in Singapore and I've got them in my arms now.  *My Precious*



Started out being a makeup artist in M.A.C Store and now a top beauty Vlogger, you know you won't go wrong with this collection. Bright and sultry eyes to catch every guy's attention, with soft kissable come-hither lips, it's a collection not to be missed. The collection is not too flashy, very universal for almost all skin tones and ages.


🖤First tutorial using MY own @maccosmetics collection! Make sure to use the hashtag #macpatrickstarrr so I can see your posts! Get my collection NOW at https://m.maccosmetics.com/collections-mac-patrick-starrr 🖤Products Used🖤 ✏️Foundation- @maccosmetics Studio Fox Fluid NC45 ✏️Concealer- @maccosmetics Studio Finish Concealer NW25 ✏️Contour- MAC Dark Deep Mineralize Skinfinish ✏️Powder- "PATRICKS POWDER" #macpatrickstarrr ✏️Eyeshadow- #GLAMAF #macpatrickstarrr eyeshadow palette with NEW "OMIGUAD" on the lid ✏️Eyebrow- MAC spiked brow pencil ✏️Liner- MAC Smolder Eye Kohl ✏️Highlighter- MAC Gold Deposit ✏️Blush- MAC "Peaches" ✏️Lip Liner- #macpatrickstarrr "Mahogany" ✏️Lip Stick- @mamastarrr Lipstick from my collection ✏️Lip Gloss- @mamastarrr LipGlass from my collection 🔥Grab the collection now at www.maccosmetics.com🔥 #MACPATRICKSTARRR #PatrickStarrr #wakeupandmakeup #anastasiabeverlyhills #vegas_nay #hudabeauty #laurag_143 #morphebrushes #ghalichiglam #youtube #instagram
A post shared by patrickstarrr (@patrickstarrr) on

"I literally wanted someone's grandma to be able to walk into a MAC store anywhere in the world and be able to use these products. I made sure it was universal so that anyone who loves makeup, glamour, and sparkle will find something in it."



The hero product of this range has got to be the Patrick's Setting Powder. He's been sharing and teasing us on his social media and you can see that alot of thought as been put into this simple product. He wanted this to be a universal baking powder for you to set your makeup and after using it today, I'm falling in love with it, my skin looks so smooth and almost poreless, with my makeup lasting through the day with no touch-ups.


Next up, are the 2 Eyeshadow Quad palettes - Goalgetter and Glam AF. Both of them are in the earth tones range with Goalgetter on the warm tone and Glam AF on a more cool tone palette. Each consist of 3 mattes eyeshadow and a shimmery shade. 

Goalgetter Eyeshadow Quad


I opted for the Goalgetter palette for the colours are more vibrant and the shimmery shade - Amber Lights was calling out to be the moment I swatched the palettes.

Glam AF Eyeshadow Quad


As for the Glam AF palette, I find the shade Omigaud a little loosely pigmented and hard to get the colour to show, you might need to wet your brush to make the colour pop.


Lastly, we have the matching Lipglasses, Lipsticks and Lip Pencils. I love the names of each product, but the colours were a little too common, something that I might each already have at least 5 of. I was hoping to see a little more glitter or shimmery shades. 



But then again, I'm someone who likes stronger lip colours, something that's out of the norm; for those who are looking for lip colours to wear through the day, from work till night dates, these colours and formulas are amazing. You have literally matching colour sets, you don't have to make your own matches for Lip Pencils or Lipsticks.



Overall, I find the collection a little overhyped, I was hoping to see more colours, more glitz and glamour; it does make a decent collection, but nothing I'll go crazy about, even the packaging was not exciting for me.


Of course, now with Patrick Starrr as M.A.C's Key Artist Collaborator, I'm looking forward to seeing what surprises he have for us. For now, I'll just be waiting for the Jeremy Scott collection to be in my hands...






Signature__zpsdf69aa7c



Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin