Who Are You Rooting To Win Asia's Got Talent Season 2?

| |
Hi Huneybees,


Since following both the original version - Amercia's Got Talent - since 2006 and the Asia edition since its inaugural, I am still amazed by every new episode of what people can do with their bodies with mind and soul putting together.

Having said that, the exciting AXN's Asia's Got Talent Season 2 is coming to an end with the Results Show to be scheduled to be aired on 14th December, Thursdays, at 8.30PM SIN/HKG/MAL/PH | 7.30PM JKT/BKK time.

Personally I was a bit let down by the overall Grand Finalists' performance of Asia's Got Talent Season 2 as I was expecting more after watching those amazing acts in the Semi-Finals.


With so much hype and higher expectation of her creepy magic tricks from her performances leading to the Grand Final, the Zombie-Illusion box trick by The Sacred Riana was a kinda a disappointment as she "recycled" her double used during her Semi-Finals act.
Same goes for her fellow Indonesian Angela July whose elaborate white "snow fox" grown saved her grace from her weak -off peak- cover of Adele's "Skyfall" as well as ADEM Dance Crew from Kyrgyzstan where I was expecting to see more body twisting moves from all four performers but in the end only got to see one quarter (1/4) of the team performing two-third (2/3) of the team's act.


However, among the Grand Finalists of Asia's Got Talent Season 2, I was impressed by the team dance performance from the Philippines - Urban Crew for its heart pumping Ninja style street dance and DM-X Comvalenoz for its crazy feminine yet amazing back flipping acts.



Personally I am rooting for Canion Shjirbat from Mongolia to win as I have been won over of his synchronized digital visual arts, dance move and magic tricks all-in-one act, which I found was flawless.

Anyway may the best and not the most popular talent win!


Signature__zpsdf69aa7c


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!




Blog Widget by LinkWithin