Celebrate Birthday Like A Queen With Antoinette

| |
Hi Huneybees,


Before I flew off to Sri Lanka for my birthday trip with hubby, I received a lovely surprise cake from Antoinette.


This white chiffon Jasmin cake is definitely very refreshing, something different from their Le Royale cake that I always have.

This soft Chiffon Cake with Walnut Sesame Nougatine layered in between, plays on the tongue with texture.

Wrapped in Jasmine Flower Mousse, decorated with White Chocolate Domes dripped with Osmanthus Gel, White Fungus and Wolfberries.

The cake is not overly sweet, I love the subtle flower fragrance and it resembles an ancient Chinese delicacy - Osmanthus Jelly (桂花糕), which the Empress Dowager CiXi used to love to eat.


The cake pairs very well with tea and is a lighter alternative to those typical creamy sweet birthday cakes.

Definitely my new favourite cake, fit for a 'Queen' and a huge thank you to the lovely peeps at Brandcellar for the lovely surprise!

If you guys wana know more about Antoinette, pop on over to http://antoinette.com.sg. Check back soon as I share more about my Sri Lanka trip...


Signature__zpsdf69aa7c


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin