Wakeboard & Dine @ Coastal Rhythm Bar Restaurant

| |
Hi Huneybees,


If you are looking for a place to chillax in the East, I have a recommendation for you...

In the heart of East Coast Park, you can find the Coastal Rhythm bar restaurant next to the Singapore Wake Park (cable ski centre). This waterfront bar makes a great meeting place for all water-sports enthusiasts or friends / family day out. 


I had the privilege to be invited to try out their food and here's a few that I find unique to the bar and worth recommending...


Nicoise Salad
It's always nice to have a side of salad alongside your meal, just to balance it out eh? This salad is served with Seared Tuna, Potato Chunks, Egg, etc. I'm normally not a veggie person, but myself alone could finish this whole plate for the dressing is delicious! 


Mac and Cheese
Sometimes the simple dishes are the hardest to perfect. The creamy cheese well melted with a thin crispy crust on top as you bite into every flavourful, rich mac and cheese. It's definitely a sin not to miss.


Battered Otah Sticks
My favourite dish and I couldn't stop going back for more! Who would have thought our favourite version of spicy mackeral fish cake can be fused with a british recipe to create such a delight on our tongues! Love the combination and I think it can only be found here, don't forget to dip them in the coriander mint sauce! 


Otah & Chips
When Fish & Chips get oh-so-boring, switch it up with Otah & Chips. You get the steamed mackeral fish cake instead of the battered version, I find it a healthier alternative and the coleslaw (red side dish) is my must-have, it's sweet, creamy and in fact, you don't even know you are eating veggie!

Waffles with a Scoop of Ice Cream

To end the meal on a sweeter note, don't leave without Waffles with a Scoop of Ice Cream and a milk shake. We love the crispiness if the waffle, it's not to thick (gets soggy with the ice cream melts), just nice to pair with the berries and syrup and you won't have to worry too much about the carbs the next day.


So there you have it. I'm loving the once-in-a-while getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city, throwing all the stress away, sipping a glass of wine as you enjoy the sea breeze and enjoy the beauty of the nature... =D


Coastal Rhythm Cafe & Bar
Address: 1206A East Coast Parkway Singapore 449891 (nearest carpark E1)
Opening hours: Mon-Thu 5pm-11pm; Fri 5pm-1am; Sat 10am-1am; Sun 10am-11pm
Contact: +65-66363705
Website: https://www.facebook.com/CoastalRhythm




 photo Signature__zpsdf69aa7c.jpg


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin