I'm Seeing Stars After Attending The StarHub TVB Awards 2016

| |
Hi Huneybees,


Did you see my Insta posting last night?! Yes! This little TVB fangirl got her meet-the-stars moment and was almost too stunned to speak with these stars! 

Veteran actors Bobby Au-Yeung (歐陽震華), Wayne Lai (黎耀祥), Carol Cheng (鄭裕玲) and Gigi Wong (黃淑儀) graced the StarHub TVB Awards 2016 alongside top favourites Ruco Chan (陳展鵬), Nancy Wu (胡定欣), Ali Lee (李嘉馨), Rosina Lam (林夏薇), Grace Wong (王君馨), Alice Chan (陳煒), Edwin Siu (蕭正楠), Kenneth Ma (馬國明), Vincent Wong (王浩信), Moon Lau (劉佩玥), Tracy Chu (朱千雪), Selena Li (李詩韻), Mat Yeung (楊明), Raymond Cho (曹永廉), 農夫FAMA (Luk Wing Kuen 陸永權 & C-Kwan 鄭詩君), Mandy Wong (黃智雯), Matthew Ho (何廣沛) and Benjamin Yuen (袁伟豪).


"A Fist Within Four Walls (城寨英雄)" clinched the most awards for the night whilst the actors and actresses from "Brother's Keeper II (巨輪 II)" and "Short End of the Stick (公公出宮)" also won several awards.

Below is the list of winning awards for the 7th edition of the StarHub TVB Award, I'm heading to my dreamland with smiles before I update more from the interview session last night. Stay tuned! :)

我最爱TVB女主角 My Favourite TVB Actress 
胡定欣 <城寨英雄>  Nancy Wu <A Fist Within Four Walls>

我最爱TVB男主角 My Favourite TVB Actor
陈展鹏 <城寨英雄>  Ruco Chan <A Fist Within Four Walls>
黎耀祥 <公公出宮> Wayne Lai <Short End of the Stick>

我最爱TVB电视女角色 My Favourite TVB Female TV Character
田蕊妮 <巨轮 II> Kristal Tin <Brother's Keeper II>
黃智雯 <律政强人> Mandy Wong <Law dis-Order>
陈炜 <枭雄> Alice Chan <Lord of Shanghai>
王君馨 <城寨英雄> Grace Wong <A Fist Within Four Walls>
李施嬅 <纯熟意外> Selena Li <Presumed Accidents>
朱千雪 <EU超时任务> Tracy Chu <Over Run Over>

我最爱TVB电视男角色 My Favourite TVB Male TV Character
萧正楠 <巨轮 II> Edwin Siu <Brother's Keeper II>
袁伟豪  <城寨英雄> Benjamin Yuen <A Fist Within Four Walls>
陈豪  <潮流教主>  Moses Chan <Fashion War>
马国明 <枭雄> Kenneth Ma  <Lord of Shanghai>
欧阳震华 <一屋老友记> Bobby Au Yeung <House of Spirits>
王浩信 <EU超时任务> Vincent Wong <Over Run Over>

我最爱TVB电视剧集 My Favourite TVB Drama
 <城寨英雄> <A Fist Within Four Walls> 

TVB 最佳新人 Best New TVB Artiste
刘佩玥 Moon Lau
何广沛 Matthew Ho

我最爱TVB 男配角 My Favourite TVB Supporting Actor
曹永廉 <公公出宮> Raymond Cho <Short End of the Stick>

我最爱TVB女配角  My Favourite TVB Supporting Actress
林夏薇 <公公出宮> Lam Ha Mei <Short End of the Stick>

我最爱TVB 综艺节目 My Favourite TVB Variety Programme
<吾淑吾食新加坡篇> <Eating Well with Madam Wong in Singapore>

我最爱TVB 资讯节目 My Favourite TVB Infotainment Programme
<在那遥远的地方‧ 古巴> <Not Far But Away Sr.2>

我最爱TVB综艺节目主持人 My Favourite TVB Variety Show Host
郑裕玲 & 农夫 - Do姐有问题 Carol Cheng & FAMA - Do Did Eat

我最爱TVB荧幕情侣 My Favourite TVB On-Screen Couple
陈展鹏 & 胡定欣 <城寨英雄> Ruco Chan & Nancy Wu  <A Fist Within Four Walls>
袁伟豪 & 王君馨 <城寨英雄> Benjamin Yuen & Grace Wong <A Fist Within Four Walls>

我最爱 TVB 电视剧集歌曲 My Favourite TVB Theme Song
陈展鹏 & 胡定欣- 从未知道你最好 Ruco Chan & Nancy Wu - Never Know You Are The Best

TVB 飞跃进步艺人 Most Improved TVB Artiste
李佳芯 Ali Lee
杨明 Mat Yeung

BottomSlim 完美曲线大奖 (BottomSlim Perfect Figure Award)
林夏薇  Lam Ha Mei 

Tokyo Bust Express 性感魅力大奖 (Tokyo Bust Express The Sassy Award)
朱千雪 Tracy Chu






 photo Signature__zpsdf69aa7c.jpg


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin