[What's New] Stepping Out And Finally Getting My Hair Super SHORT!

| |
Hi Huneybees,


YES! I've finally plucked up the courage to cut my hair the shortest ever! I've always wanted to try a bob/pixie hair cut, but has been hiding my face behind those hair, thinking it can make my face look slimmer and sharper.

But in the light of the recent happenings, I've been trying to live my everyday to the fullest and I don't want any regrets when I go. Things that I've always wanted to do, but were afraid of what others might think or how will I look, are finally getting done.

Well, "nothing ventured, nothing gained" eh?


Yup, so after spending months looking at these amazing pixie, crop hair cuts spotted on celebrities like Kaley Cuoco, Jennifer Lawrence and Shailene Woodley, I knew I had to get that done. I mean, I'm in the hands of professional hairstylist - Joanne, who has styled for so many celebrities, what do I have to worry right?


Spent more time to doll up to embark on a new journey... 

And yes, Joanne is finally back to work. Her arm is still pretty weak, so be patient if you do go look for her ya?


She asked me a couple of times whether I was sure of that haircut and also advised that with my wavy hair, I might have to do a little more preparation work on my hair before stepping out. I loved how she prepares me for the haircut and gave me the haircut that suits my face shape best. =)



So I had this much of hair cut off, trimmed down, layered and dyed to a darker shade. I love how healthy my hair look and felt. It's definitely much more cooling and how easily I can just get out of bed, style it a little and head out. I don't have to fret about not braiding my hair right or how to style my hair anymore!



I can easily have the fringe straightened and head out or go a little dolly with a nice korean-inspired hairband! I LOVE my hair-do, What do you think?





Monsoon @ Novena Square
Add: 238 Thomson Road
Tel: +65 6333 5586
Website: http://www.monsoonhairgroup.com



 photo Signature__zpsdf69aa7c.jpg


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I will get back to you shortly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin