Get Your LINE x McDonald's Plush Toys, Starting 5 January 2015!!!

| |
Hi Huneybees,


Have you been enjoying the McDonald's All Day Breakfast? Though the promotion might have ended, but LINE fans, you are in for a treat! Starting tomorrow 5 January 2015, 11am, McDonald's will be launching their all new collectibles - LINE plush toys!


Say hi to Cony, Brown, Moon, Sally and Leonard as each of them pops up every Monday at 11am for 5 weeks. I'm a huge fan of Moon and I will definitely be bringing one home, but should I get the whole set? They are simply too adorable!!!!

Picture Credit: loveplush.wordpress.com
But there's something else I would definitely be getting my hubby to buy for me... This something special would be launched last on 9 February 2015, 11am. A Forever Love Special Edition Box Set consisting of two characters - Cony and Brown,  is specially created for Valentine’s Day. I bet alot of boyfirends and husbands will be eating alot of McD-s this Janary!



Hehehehe... That's me snapping a pic of the kawaii plushies with mu brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Edge! :)
The LINE plush toys are exclusively available in stores while stocks last. Each customer may purchase one McDonald’s x LINE plush collectible for each Extra Value Meal purchased, limited to a maximum of 4 plush collectibles per store visit. Each collectible is available at $4.90, excluding the cost of the Extra Value Meal. 

The Forever Love Special Edition Box set is priced at $19.80, excluding the cost of the Extra Value Meal. Customers can purchase up to a maximum of 4 box sets per store visit. Be sure to have your LINE app downloaded on your smartphone to purchase this set.




So be sure to get down early, I'm sure these little fellas will definitely rouse up a queue ~~~



 photo Signature__zpsdf69aa7c.jpg




Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin