Call, Kiss & Hug Your Family NOW!

| |
Hi Huneybees,


I am currently writing this blog post with a heavy heart. I may disappear from blogging for a few days as my brother was one of the missing Singaporeans on board the tugboat that has sunk in China's Yangtze River. We have yet to hear of any news about him and I am flying over this evening with my family.

Please help keep praying for every member of the crew's safety and my brother will be safe and sound in our arms very soon. Go give your family a call, a hug and a kiss and thank them for being safe. I am dying to do just that to my brother.


Please keep safe and I will try to be back soon.
And if you are from any PR or marketing company, please bear with me as I might take awhile to respond back.
If anyone has any more news, please email me at prevaricator_84@hotmail.com.
Thank you!




 photo Signature__zpsdf69aa7c.jpg




Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin