[Tried & Tested] Skin Test With SK-II

| |
Hi Huneybees,


After I got back from my trip, I headed over to the SK-II counter in Robinsons Orchard to get my skin tested. The bright red machine, tests out the skin's texture, radiance, firmness, as well as problematic areas like wrinkles and spots. They also can test your skin's aura according to the test!


I'm happy that my skin condition is fine overall, except the super low in Texture Refinement, my skin is actually younger than my actual age, but I'm gona try out their products to help rectify more!




Stay tuned for my next update and you can pop by any of their stores for a skin "checkup" as well!



Photobucket


Don’t forget to stay tuned to my blog / like my blog’s Facebook page / follow me @huney_84 on Twitter & Instagram  for the latest updates!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin