[Tried & Tested] Easy Peasy Makeup Removal With ORBIS Oil Cut Cleansing Liquid N (Moomin Limited Edition)

| |
Hi Huneybees,

Not just the packaging, even the paper bag has Moomin printed on!

I have been on constant search for effortless makeup removal methods. I hate those that stings the eyes and takes multiple hard rubs to remove that water resistant mascara! So many fine lines created and simply wad a frustrating way to end the day right?

Well, I've found the one just right for me, 3 pumps of this cleansing oil is all I need to remove all the makeup on my face within minutes!


The lovely people of ORBIS delivered this Christmas present just at the right time. With its limited edition Moomin packaging, you will feel all so girly and back to childhood with sweet dreams immediately after you remove all our makeup.




ORBIS is the Number 1 brand in Japan for Holistic Beauty, being an industry pioneer in oil-free skincare. The brand’s inaugural 100% Oil-Free skincare concept was first introduced in 1987. It was a hit, and ORBIS has since taken by storm various Asian countries like Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan and China.


And like their motto, this bottle of cleansing liquid is:
  • Oil-Free
  • Fragrance-Free
  • Alcohol-Free
  • Free of Artificial Colours
  • Mild Acidity
  • Allergy Tested (Formulated to minimize the risk of allergy)
  • Non-Comedogenic Tested (Formulated to minimize the risk of acne)


It's so simple. Now everyday I get home, remove my contact lens and pump 3 pumps of the cleansing liquid in my palm, then I rub it all over my face. I like to use this dry, even though you can do it with water, it's very delicate, no tugging of skin is needed. After which, you can use your facial wash and proceed with your routine face regime.


I even used a makeup remover tissue to test how clean it is after using the cleansing liquid. I'm amazed that there is no residue left! This is my favorite makeup remover by far and I love the moisturised bouncy feeling my skin has after using it!


Excuse my dark circles, but see how clean my skin is!!!

To find out more, head on over to their facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/orbis.sg


Photobucket


Blog Widget by LinkWithin