[Tried & Tested] A Brand New Rupini's @ Holland Village

| |
Hi Huneybees,


Rupini's have recently gone through a face-lift for their branch in Holland Village. Located just opposite of Wala Wala Cafe Bar, the second floor space was big and inviting with a tinge of lavender colours. Stepping in with the fragrance of scented oils, one is immediately relaxed and ready to get pampered.


Rupini's have always been known for their eyebrow threading services, but at this Holland Village branch, they are branching out to all things beauty, including facials, body massages, hair cuts, etc. The name "Rupini" signifies "Beauty" in Tamil and they have successfully operated for 19 years and even opened 2 salons just  for men.


I was invited to try a couple of their services and it started off with a wash and blow service for my hair. It's been awhile since I styled my hair, so it was nice to have my always tangled tresses, a little pampering and showoff my rainbow hair for the day... :)



After which, I had eyebrow threading. I had tried so many different ways to trim my eyebrows and nothing was as smooth going as threading. Waxing and plucking is a long painful process, and sometimes, it might not be precise and shaving is worse, as pores will look so big. Threading is not only painless, it is also quick and precise to shape the brows...


Thank you Rupini's for the treat!



Rupini's @ HOLLAND VILLAGE
34A Lorong Mambong

Singapore 277686 Tel: 6466 0629 
Tel :64660629 

Operating Hour: 
Monday - Saturday: 11am to 8pm /
Sunday: 11am to 6pm 
Public Holiday: Closed 








Photobucket


Blog Widget by LinkWithin